Surround yourself with Positive Self Esteem Quotes and affirmations and you will initiate change in yourself, in your life and in the lives of others. Positive thoughts enable you to achieve Self-Confidence and Self Esteem. Self-Confidence is important, because it heavily influences people’s decisions and choices. With these qualities you can motivate and inspire yourself.
Believe in yourself and others will believe in you and you in them.
Greatest Self Esteem Quotes
1. Self esteem quotes – Bette Midler: Self-esteem is something you have to earn! The only way to achieve self-esteem is to work hard. People have an obligation to live up to their potential.
So how do you keep up your self-esteem in a hard-hitting atmosphere? It seems like everywhere you turn. The best way is to know the kinds of people and situations that will bring you down and thwart your efforts to stay focused. Here we will focus on some of these people and situations you need to avoid if possible.
2. Self esteem quote – Nathaniel Branden: Self-esteem is the reputation we acquire with ourselves.
Negative Work Environment – Beware of the “dog eat dog” theory where each person is fighting just to get ahead. Competition is everyplace. Make sure it is a fair competition.
3. Good self esteem quotes – Margaret Thatcher
Other People’s Behavior – gossipmongers, whiners, backstabbers, controllers, naggers, complainers … all these kinds of people will create awful feelings for you.
Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, *self-esteem*, and personal satisfaction.
Changing Environment – Changes challenge our paradigms. Change will be there forever you can’t avoid this one, but can learn to deal with it.
4. Quote about self esteem – Kurt Cobain: “Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self-esteem. They’re no good at all.”
Past Experience – Don’t let pain change into fear. Treat each failure and mistake as a lesson.
5. Self esteem building quotes – Thomas Carlyle: “Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.”
Negative World View – Don’t wrap yourself up with all the negativities of the world. In building self-esteem, we must learn how to make the best out of worst situations.
6. Inspirational self esteem quotes – Ram Dass: “Your shortcomings, your lack of self-esteem, physical perfection, or social and economic success – none of that matters. No one can take this love away from you, and it will always be here.”
Stop thinking that the world is closing in on you. Get determined to achieve what you desire. Stop blaming other people for your misfortunes. The world is not your problem, you are your own problem.
7. Quotes about self esteem – Scott Hamilton: “You are loved just for being who you are, just for existing. You don’t have to do anything to earn it. Adversity, and perseverance and all these things can shape you. They can give you a value and a *self-esteem* that is priceless.”
From this moment on, begin the process of self esteem improvement. Think the right way and be determined to win, and win you will. Just remember that success never comes easily and that is why determination is its counterpart.
8. Positive self esteem quotes – Denis Waitley: “To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.
Oftentimes, one gets to the brink of success and with just a little disappointment or setback, they lose heart and give up too easily and too soon. A surefire candidate to low self esteem improvement. Who knows what great things might have been achieved if only they had persevered.
9. Self esteem quotes for kids – T. D. Jakes: There are no college courses to build up self-esteem or high school or elementary school. If you don’t get those values at a early age, nurtured in your home, you don’t get them.
Without a high self esteem, your life could be rather boring. Change your thinking and begin to see yourself on top of the world. Make a very special effort to be what you really want to be.
10. Quotes on self esteem – Harvey Mackay: “Most fears of rejection rest on the desire for approval from other people. Don’t base your *self-esteem* on their opinions.
Identity – You have your own identity. If your parent is a failure, it doesn’t signify you have to be a failure as well. Learn from other people’s experience, so you’ll never have to encounter the same mistakes.
11. Low self esteem quotes – Maxwell Maltz: “Low *self-esteem* is like driving through life with your hand-break on.”
Hiding, secrets, and not being able to be yourself is one of the worst things ever for a person. It gives you low self esteem. You never get to reach that peak in your life. You should always be able to be yourself and be proud of yourself. (Grace Jones)
Oh, God, I struggle with low self-esteem all the time! I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it’s unbelievable! (Angelina Jolie)
I haven’t always been confident. I actually suffered with low self esteem growing up. Eventually, I got to a point where I was just like, ‘OK, this is taking too much energy.’ After that, I started accepting myself for who I was, and I was like, whoever is not going to accept it, they weren’t really meant to be in my life in that way. (La’Porsha Renae}
You can’t always avoid or even change a situation. And you certainly aren’t going to have much luck changing a person. You can, however, learn how to avoid such situations and people and deal effectively with those you can’t avoid.
12. Quotes for self esteem – Jack Canfield: “Self-esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling *lovable* and feeling capable.”
You have to seriously decide either to remain in a miserable state of low self esteem, or acquire self esteem improvement and develop a high self esteem with good character and self image.
13. High self esteem quotes – Jack Canfield :”Greater self-esteem produces *greater* success, and *greater* success produces *more* high self-esteem, so it keeps on spiraling up.”
Low self esteem has never helped anyone else and it sure will not help you. It can only drive you into depression, grudge, fear and all the other evils that it generates. Anger management experts say that low self-esteem and insecurity can cause anger too.
14. Best self esteem quotes – Nathaniel Branden: “Self-esteem is a powerful force within each of us… *Self-esteem* is the experience that we are appropriate to life and to the requirements of life.”
Re-program your thinking and control your state of mind. You must believe that you are worth much more than you think or you will remain at the foot of the ladder and never make an attempt to climb it. Think positive be an optimist, you can do it!
15. Self esteem quotes for girls – Adora Svitak: “By creating so many illusory images of physical *perfection*, whether on store aisles or storefront ads, magazine covers or TV shows, we speak more to the profit margins of companies than the *self-esteem* of today’s girls.”
Do not waste your life away with feelings of inadequacies. Instead, think of ways to go about self esteem improvement. Success is yours, just reach out and grasp it. Gratitude increases self-esteem too!
Just putting the above advice into action in your life, you will see your self confidence grab hold and start to climb. Before long, you will instinctively begin to know when a situation is bad for your self-esteem or not.
Self esteem issues quotes
“To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” (Alan Cohen)
“You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” (Dr. Robert Anthony)
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” (Buddha)